It's Time to Kick Whack Hormones to the Curb!
Not Medical or HealthCare AdviceCONTENT CONTAINED ON OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE MEDICAL OR HEALTHCARE ADVICE NOR CAN IT BE RELIED UPON AS PREVENTATIVE CARE, CURE OR TREATMENT FOR ANY DISEASE OR MEDICAL CONDITION. YOU SHOULD CONSULT WITH A QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL FOR ADVICE REGARDING THE DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT OF ANY MEDICAL CONDITION AND BEFORE STARTING ANY VITAMIN, HERBAL OR DIETARY SUPPLEMENTATION, NUTRITIONAL, EXERCISE OR OTHER MEDICATION PROGRAM. YOUR USE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE IS YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY AND OWN RISK. Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY CHIOMA Nutrition ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS AND INACCURACIES IN THE NEWS, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OR CONTENT OF OTHER SERVICES THAT MAY BE LINKED TO THIS SITE. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, NOR DO WE ENDORSE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OR DATABASE DISPLAYED, UPLOADED OR DISTRIBUTED ON THIS SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH LINKS ON THIS SITE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS ON THIS SITE. ALTHOUGH WE INTEND TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO PREVENT THE INTRODUCTION OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE MATERIALS TO THIS SITE, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE OR MATERIALS THAT MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM THIS SITE DO NOT CONTAIN SUCH DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR HARM ATTRIBUTABLE TO SUCH FEATURES. IF YOU RELY ON THIS SITE AND ANY MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAW, CHIOMA Nutrition DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR GOODS THAT ARE AVAILABLE OR ADVERTISED OR SOLD THROUGH THIS SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS DISCLAIMER DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY PRODUCT WARRANTY OFFERED BY THE MANUFACTURER OF THE ITEM. CHIOMA Nutrition WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Changes to the Terms and ConditionsWe may revise and update these Terms and Conditions from time to time in our sole discretion, or as required by law. All changes are effective immediately when we post them and apply to access and use of the Website thereafter. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes We made, as they are binding on you. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of revised Terms and Conditions means that you accept and agree to the changes. Although we will inform you conspicuously on our Website when we make changes to the Terms and Conditions, you are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes as they are binding on you.
Intellectual Property RightsThe Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You are permitted to use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use, for legitimate business purposes related to your role as a current or prospective customer, supplier or distributor of the Company, only. You must not copy, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on the Website, except to:
- Store copies of such materials temporarily in RAM or in your web browser’s automatic cache, which may occur automatically as a result of the operation of your computer or mobile device.
- Print a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use. If We provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound to our end user licensing agreement for such applications.
- If you utilize our social media and or social networking features with certain content you may take such actions as are authorized and enabled by such features. By connecting to the Website with a third-party service (i.e. a social media service), you give Us permission to access and use your information from that service as permitted by that service, and to store your log-in credentials used to access that third party service. The Company is not responsible for the accuracy, availability or reliability of any information, content, goods, data, opinions, advice or statements made available in connection with Social Networking Services. As such, the Company is not liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Social Networking Services. The Company enables these features merely as a convenience and the integration or inclusion of such features does not imply an endorsement or recommendation.
- Modify copies of any materials from the Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website.
- Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website. You must not reproduce, sell or exploit for any commercial purposes any part of the Website, access to the Website or use of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
Company TrademarksThe Company name, the terms “CHIOMA Nutrition”, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names service marks, designs and slogans (together “Marks”), are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use the Marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, brands and marks are used for identification purposes only and are the trademarks of their respective owners. The Company expressly disclaims any right in the intellectual property of advertisers whose content may appear on the Website.
Prohibited UsesYou may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local and international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company or a Company employee, another user, or person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
- To launch any third party attack, hack, penetration, denial of service attack, or breach of any third party website, service or internet asset.
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any bot, spider or other automatic device, process or means, including manual means, to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website, without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any malware, hostile executables, viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs ransomware, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via any form of denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
User ContentThe Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin board, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services“) that allow Users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users (hereinafter, “post“) content or materials (collectively, “User Content“) on or through the Website. All User Content must comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms. Any User Content you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and We have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. All User Content must comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms. You represent and warrant that you own and/or control all rights in and to the User Content and have the right to grant the Company and its affiliates the license granted above to Us, our affiliates and subsidiaries, and all third parties who provide services necessary for the maintenance and operation of the Website. You represent and warrant that all of your User Content does and will comply with these Terms and Conditions, and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its affiliates and licensors for any breach of that representation and warranty. You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Content you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. Any content and/or opinions uploaded, expressed or submitted to the Website, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the User, person, or entity submitting them and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other User of the Website. By using the Website, you agree that the Company is merely hosting or re-publishing the speech of others, and that the Company is protected from any liability for User Content pursuant to section 230 of the Communications Decency Act (47 U.S.C. §230).
Terms of Sale/ Online PurchasesAll purchases through our site or other transactions for the sale of goods, or services or information formed through the Website or as a result of visits made by you to the Website, whether via the actual website on a computer browser, through a mobile application or through a social networking site are governed by these Terms of Sale.
Placing an Order for Products and Services.To purchase products and or Services from Us via the Website, you are required to provide the Company with information regarding your credit card or other authorized payment instrument. The Company reserves all right, at its sole discretion, to determine what form of payment it will accept. After placing an order on the Website, you will receive an email message from Us acknowledging that We have received your order. This acknowledgment email does not mean that your order has been accepted by Us. Your placed and acknowledged order constitutes an offer to Us to buy a product. All orders are subject to acceptance by Us, and We will confirm such acceptance to you by email that confirms that the product has been dispatched (“Confirmation”). The contract between us and you (“Contract”) will only be formed when we send you the Confirmation email. The Contract will relate only to those products and or services whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Confirmation. We are not obligated to supply any other product that may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such products and/or services has been confirmed in a separate Confirmation. All products ordered through our Website shall be subject to the payment processes described below.
PaymentCertain aspects of the Services and products offered by the Company, for example subscription plans, may be provided for a fee or charge. If you elect to use paid aspects of the Website offered by the Company, you agree to the pricing and payment terms cited on our Website, and as we may update them from time to time. the Company may add new Services for additional fees and charges, or change those fees and charges for existing services at any time in its sole discretion. You may use all major credit cards or debit cards for payment for all products and/or services offered by the Company. Payments shall be processed through our Website in accordance with the payment information you submit on the Website. The Company reserves the right to withhold payment or charge back to your account any amounts otherwise due to Us, or amounts due to any failure to pay or other breach of these Terms and Conditions by you, pending the Company’s reasonable investigation of such breach. To ensure proper payment, you are solely responsible for providing and maintaining accurate contact and payment information associated with your account. All information that you provide in connection with a purchase from the Company or other transaction with the Website must be accurate, complete, and current. You agree to pay all applicable taxes or charges imposed by any government entity in connection with any purchase from the Company.
EligibilityAll purchases through our site or other transactions for the sale of goods or services or information formed through the Website or as a result of visits made by you are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
Creating an Account on the WebsiteUsing another User’s account without their express consent and permission is not allowed. Accurate and complete information must be provided when creating your User account. You are solely liable for the activity that occurs on your User account and it is your responsibility to keep your account credentials secure. Website User accounts require passwords. We recommend that you use “strong” passwords (passwords which include a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) for your account. If you become aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Website Account, you must immediately notify the Company by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company will not be held liable for any losses caused on your User account by any unauthorized use of your User account. You control your User account, user profile and the interactions you have with the Service by accessing the settings section in your User account page. By providing the Company with your email address you authorize us to use your email address to send you Service-related notices, which may include any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may use your email address to send you messages regarding changes to features of the Service and messages regarding special offers. If you decide you prefer not to receive such email messages, you may opt out by changing your preferences in your customer account page. Please be aware that opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers.
Subscription PlanThe Company offers Subscription Plan products designed to allow Users to make purchases of wellness on a recurring basis. Once you create an account and authorize us to charge you, you will become an “Active Subscriber”. For more details about the Subscription, please see www.chiomanutrition.com. The Company reserves the rights to terminate your membership, to refuse any and all current or future use of the Website or the services or products offered by Us, and not to do business with any anyone, the Company deems appropriate in its sole discretion for any reason.. However, Users are given the option of subscribing to a Subscription Plan service whereby users agree to receive a subscription for the receipt of selected products on a monthly basis (known as the “Service”). You may only subscribe to the Service if, you are 18 years old or older, or over the age of 13 with the assistance and approval of your parent or guardian. There are currently 4 different subscription plans and each plan includes a unique set of products and pricing. By subscribing to the monthly Service, you are considered a Subscriber of the Service, and you agree to the recurring monthly payment of a monthly subscription fee plus any applicable shipping and taxes, whether monthly or in pre-paid intervals offered by the Website. Once you subscribe, the Company will process your monthly subscription fee for the first month, and every month, or term thereafter, until your subscription is cancelled upon your request or service is terminated without further notice to you. The Company reserves its right to modify or alter these prices, but will give you notice of any changes made to these prices. Active Subscriber subscriptions will be automatically extended for successive renewal periods of the same duration as the initial subscription term unless the Active Subscriber expressly cancels the subscription at any time by log in in to the Account Page and selecting ‘Subscriptions’ under ‘Purchases’, or by emailing CHIOMA Nutrition at email@example.com with the subject line “SUBSCRIPTION UNSUBSCRIBE” from the email you used to create your User account on the Website and a brief detail of when you’re looking to unsubscribe and from which product. If a
Subscription Cancellation and Refunds
Subscription can be easily stopped, suspended or modified by going to My Account > Purchases > Select the desired subscription. All modifications or cancellations must be made at least 5 days prior to the renewal date. Once the order has been processed, it will need to be returned to our facilities in the event of a wrong address re-shipment or return request. Users may cancel their subscription at any time by logging in to their Account Page and selecting ‘Subscriptions’ under ‘Purchases’, or by contacting CHIOMA Nutrition at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “SUBSCRIPTION UNSUBSCRIBE”. Users requesting cancellation of subscription(s) via e-mail must do so by the 5 business days prior to the renewal date. Anyone may re-subscribe at any time following cancellation.
Account TerminationYou agree that the Company, in its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate any User account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, and remove and discard any content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use, or if the Company believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of your use of Website or Service, may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. The Company may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this Terms of Service may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that the Company may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Service. Further, you agree that the Company will not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service, or any part of the Website.
User DisputesYou agree that you are solely responsible for your interactions with any other User in connection with the Service and the Website, and the Company will have no liability or responsibility with respect thereto. The Company reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with disputes between you and any other user of the Website or the Service.
Disputes with the CompanyIf you dispute any payment made to the Company you must notify the Company in writing via email or in writing within thirty (30) days of making the payment in dispute. Failure to notify the Company shall result in the waiver by you of any claim relating to such disputed payment. Payment shall be calculated solely based on records maintained by the Company. No other accounting of any kind shall be accepted by the Company or have any effect under these Terms and Conditions. We may withhold any taxes or other amounts from payments due to you as required by law. By accessing the Website and agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you expressly waive the right to request a chargeback from your credit card company, and acknowledge that your sole recourse for any disputes is through the dispute resolution procedures noted herein.
Linking to the WebsiteYou may link to our Website homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists without our express written consent. You must not establish a link to this Website from any website that is not owned by you, or for which you lack proper legal authority to establish a link. The Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the homepage. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the Content Standards set out in these Terms and Conditions. You agree to cooperate with Us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our sole discretion. This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
- Otherwise take any action with respect to the materials on this Website that is inconsistent with any other provision of these Terms and Conditions.